Human Resources Administration
· Contribute to maintenance of digital personnel files, documents, and information
o Extract personnel files from emails and add to staff folder
o Master staff list – keep up to date and maintain accuracy
o Track and get valid replacements for expired required documents
o Track and Maintain training records – notify Administration Specialist of missing training after new hire’s first month – follow up
o Maintain personnel files for temps/contractors
· Maintain all trackers
· Maintain HR Calendar
o Add expiration dates for driver’s license, fingerprint cards, etc.
o Add staff birthdays and anniversaries, IRC holidays, etc.
· PTO: Receive and track staff vacation and sick leave requests
o maintain accuracy of tracker
o extract digital TORS from emails
o work with staff/supervisors to clarify/correct TOR issues
o create quarterly balance reports
o Archive digital TORs and PTO correspondence
· Create, translate, and post IRC closure signs and send out staff reminders
· Prepare certificates and announcement of employee anniversaries and birthdays
· Ensure all federal and state employment notices are posted.
· Assist with other HR administrative tasks as needed.
· Comply with all IRC policies, procedures and protocols including adherence to the IRC Way and Child Safeguarding.
· Support new hire processing/administrative set up to help ensure a smooth and efficient onboarding process
o Implement pre-start date onboarding process – emails, document collection, IT account request
o Track onboarding progress and ensure new hire readiness for start date
o Ensure all documents are complete and ready for submission on start date
o Add new hire information to master staff list and other appropriate trackers
o Set up mailboxes, print office door name plates when appropriate, order badges, business cards, t-shirts, and lanyards
o Notify appropriate stake holders of new hire information
Key Working Relationships:
Position Reports to: Administration Specialist**
Indirect Reporting: HR Manager, Executive Director and Deputy Director
Other Internal and/or external contacts:**
Internal: IRC Staff, Volunteers, and Interns
External: Position helps coordinate services and is responsible for maintaining relationships with appropriate vendors and community partners.
- At least 2 years of relevant work experience in human resources, office administration, or other related field, preferred.
- Computer proficiency with an emphasis on Microsoft Office applications (Especially Excel). Proven experience in web-based data entry systems, with both data extraction and design preferred.
- Tech savvy with ability to troubleshoot basic hardware and software issues, preferred.
- Fluency in written and spoken English, bilingual ability in Swahili, Kinyarwanda, Arabic, French or other refugee/immigrant language used in Arizona is a plus.
- Cross-cultural understanding and strong communication skills
- Highly organized self-starter with proven success prioritizing multiple tasks, making critical decisions, and delivering results in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to prioritize and manage time effectively.
- Flexibility with demonstrated ability to maintain responsibility for multiple tasks in the context of a diverse, fast-paced work environment.
- Strategic, creative, problem solver capable of working well independently and as a part of a team.
- Must have a valid driver’s license, active insurance policy, and access to reliable transportation
- In accordance with Arizona State Law, must possess or be eligible to receive a fingerprint clearance card.
· Standard office work environment combined with some travel to IRC Arizona locations
· Ability to safely lift 30 pounds.
Benefits: We offer our employees phenomenal benefits such as paid parental leave, generous time off, and excellent medical, dental, and vision options.
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement: In accordance with IRC’s duty to provide and maintain a workplace that is free of known hazards and our commitment to safeguard the health of our employees, clients, and communities, IRC requires candidates who are selected for interview to furnish proof of being fully vaccinated against COVID-19 in order to be considered for this position. (A minimum of two weeks since last dose.)**
Commitment to Diversity and Inclusivity:** IRC is committed to building a diverse organization and a climate of inclusivity. We strongly encourage applications from candidates who can demonstrate that they can contribute to this goal.
Equal Opportunity Employer:** We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
How to apply
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your email/cover letter where (unjobvacancies.com) you saw this job posting.