- Supporting the work of the Communications Manager;
- Support in the delivery of the communications and dissemination packages of EU projects in which Hydrogen Europe is involved in;
- Support in the preparation of presentations for meetings and in drafting reports;
- Support in the management and production of content for social media and newsletters;
- Updating and maintaining websites;
- Together with the other team members, come up with fresh, innovative ideas for both formats and contents of communication tools;
- Ad hoc support of the Operations Team.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Communications, Marketing, Political Science, EU Affairs, or related;
- Experience with Canva and Adobe;
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Office package;
- Excellent command of spoken and written English, additional languages are a plus;
- Ability to analyse information and summarising it concisely;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Strong time management skills and eye for detail;
- High level of curiosity and willingness to learn about the hydrogen sector;
- Sense of humour.
CIP contract for 6 months.
Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on unjobvacancies.com
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your email/cover letter where (unjobvacancies.com) you saw this job posting.