AIM, European Brands Association
AIM, the European Brands Association, represents the branded goods industries in Europe on key issues that affect the ability of brand manufacturers to design, distribute and market their brands. AIM’s membership consists of 2,500 companies of all sizes, through our direct corporate members and national associations, who innovate, create and invest across the EU in the personal care, household hygiene, food, beverages, apparel, toys and luxury goods sectors.
AIM is seeking to recruit a Policy Officer on a one-year fixed-term contract, based in Brussels, who will work with the team on priority issues with regard to responsible supply chains, including files on corporate sustainability due diligence and deforestation.
The successful candidate will have:
- 1 – 2 years’ experience of working with the EU institutions and other stakeholders in Brussels, with an excellent knowledge of EU processes, interactions and the dynamics of EU policymaking;
- Proven ability to analyse and synthetise draft legislations, amendments, policy documents and stakeholders’ positions
- Experience in forging collaborative working relationships with relevant stakeholders;
- Experience in implementing public affairs campaigns, with clear goals and measureable outcomes;
- Knowledge of issues related to corporate social responsibility, human rights and sustainability;
- A dynamic team-player, willing to take initiative with a ‘can-do’ attitude, who pro-actively works with the team of our members and colleagues to achieve our goals;
- Excellent presentation, communication and drafting skills, with a keen attention to detail; fluent spoken and written English;
- Outstanding organisational skills;
- Knowledge of the branded goods industry in Europe is an asset.
The position offers:
- The opportunity to work with the most iconic national and global brands in the consumer goods sector;
- A dynamic and flexible working environment, with the opportunity to take initiative and drive programmes;
- A competitive package on a one-year fixed-term contract.
Please send CV to Mary-Joy Demesmaeker at [email protected]
Deadline: 3 June 2022
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your email/cover letter where (unjobvacancies.com) you saw this job posting.