Human for Human Organization
The Project Assistant supports implementation of activities of the project, in particular related to his/her country of posting. S/he carries out tasks in support of project development and implementation and provides administrative and program support to project management processes.
The Project Assistant is responsible for the administrative and program processes and support functions in projects. S/he organizes project events and meetings being responsible for the management and implementation of the logistical arrangements and follow up. S/he compiles and prepares inputs to meetings, project reports, presentations and communication materials and processes activities in support of recruitment and procurement actions as well as manages contracts with contractors. S/he is responsible for maintaining project’s filing system.
The Project Assistant works under the supervision of the Project Manager ensuring a smooth and timely delivery of project activities under the Project’s work plan and collaboratively with all members of Project Team either in the Project Offices. The daily work is supervised by the Project Manager.
Qualifications & Preferred Skills
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration or Human Resource;
- At least three years’ experience in the same position.
- Previous working experience with INGOs or humanitarian organization is highly preferred;
- Fluency in English, Arabic Languages;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, especially Word, Excel and Outlook email;
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills;
- possesses strong cross-cultural communication skills, both written and verbal;
- Able to work in a team and as individual;
- Good management, administrative and communication skills;
- Must be organized, able to multi-task, flexible, and able to work as a team and individual;
- Be very flexible regarding time, tasks and responsibilities
How To Apply
Interested applicants should forward the CV with a covering letter in English explaining their interest in the position to:
The closing date for applications for the above vacancy is 08 May2022, at 04:30 PM.
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your email/cover letter where (unjobvacancies.com) you saw this job posting.