Norwegian Refugee Council, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
- Support the preparation and implementation of annual workplans and budgets for the AU-UN-EU Tripartite project, monitor progress as well as preparation and submission of project reports;
- Facilitate regular meetings of the Strategic Steering Committee (SSC) for the provision of strategic guidance and direction of the project, adoption of annual work plans and budgets, as well as progress report on the implementation of AU-UN-EU Tripartite project;
- Facilitate the quarterly meeting of Operational Technical Committee (OTC) to provide technical guidance, monitor implementation, review and adopt quarterly work plans, and prepare the SSC meetings;
- Coordinate with UN counterparts within the Project Management Unit (PMU) on the management and daily facilitation of the project activities;
- Contribute to the preparation of periodic financial and budget execution reports and monitor budget execution against annual plans and targets; and 4. Perform any other tasks as may be assigned by the direct supervison
- Advanced University degree (Master’s Degree or equivalent) in law, political science or public
- administration, or other related fields.
- 7 years of progressive working experience in strategic and operational planning, and programme management and evaluation of which 5 should be at managerial level and 5 at supervisory level.
- Working understanding of the AU PSO Compliance Framework is highly desirable as well as previous
- experience with African Union peace operations.
- Proficiency in one of the AU working languages (English, French, Arabic Portuguese, and Spanish) is a
- Knowledge of a second or all of the other working languages would be an added advantage.
22nd May, 2022
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (unjobvacancies.com) you saw this job posting.